We are taking a great many measures to help make our church a safe place to gather.
- Rooms are regularly cleaned between each use, including the Sanctuary
- Masks and Hand Sanitizer are available in the sanctuary and the building
- We have reduced common contact areas. For example: Instead of passing the offering plate, it is now positioned on the tables in the sanctuary.
- Our staff, volunteers and congregation members have been asked to remain home if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- The front pews are left empty to provide the recommended distance between speakers/singers and the congregation.
- We are working diligently to create an environment of respect and togetherness as a church:
– We will not be asking anyone’s vaccination status
– We are asking all to respect your neighbor’s need for social distance
– We will continue to offer both online and in-person worship services so that you always have the ability to join us in worship.